The Evolution series is an updated version of the ES2 and ES3. They incorporate the same power modules as their respective counterparts but with the following updated features.
- Digital display with connectivity module
- Bluetooth communication with dedicated App showing information about your bike & Routes Travelled etc
- LED lighting.
- Upgraded brakes from a rear Drum to Disc and including CBS (Combined Braking System)
- A larger seat for better comfort for two people
- Fast charging (0 to 100%) in 3 hours
The most powerful in the Askoll range. A 125cc (L3e) equivalent 3000w 54v two seat motorcycle with a brushless permanent magnet motor connected to a toothed belt drive delivering up to 130Nm to the rear wheel. Its lightweight weighing just 86KG in running order with dual 8KG removable lithium ion batteries
All Askolls come with 3 power modes (Eco, Normal and Power) allowing a choice of performance over range. On the Es3 Evolution, ECO mode will provide up to 60 miles on a single charge.
The lightweight tubular steel frame bike includes a rear rack as standard allowing for the fitting of numerous top-box options to carry personal items, a lock or for the storage of a helmet. It also includes a front storage compartment as standard complete with a phone charging point and rear foot pegs for the second passenger.